One of the finest study options that lead to a promising career path is Apprenticeship. If you are not completely sold on the idea of going to university, there are plenty of other ways In this stream students can get a permanent secure job at a young age. Even what is better than earning money while receiving a Diploma. It seems close to impossible to build up a career right after completing your study. But with the right choice and proper qualification, it is possible to earn a handsome amount of money. Apprenticeships providing you real hand-on training and gives you experience in the working world. It surely helps you to stay ahead of university graduates. You will get valuable work skills within your trades.
You may also decide that you wish to continue in further or higher education once you have completed your apprenticeship. A completed apprenticeship is equivalent to good GCSE or A-Level passes, depending on the level at which you are studying. Higher Apprenticeships are often equivalent to a Foundation Degree.
Qualification for Apprentice Job:
Apprenticeship is a certificate course in various trade maximum structure for 2 years. Candidates can apply for the entrance exam for the Apprenticeship course after complete their class 10th examination. It is mandatory to qualify the Government organized ITI Entrance exam to take admission to any Government or Private Apprentice institute.
Advantage of Apprenticeship
- Apprentice is an organized training program which trained you to get an excellent skill and knowledge you need to succeed in your chosen industry while the training
- The plus point of getting into employment earlier means you have a lot of potentials to progress in your career quickly. Another possibility to earn a good salary much earlier in your life.
- Apprenticeship has a vast word itself. there are over 400 different types of apprenticeships. No matter what you are passionate about, whether is a career in business, sport, marketing, or construction, there is always something for everyone.
- Apprentice gives you real experience in the working world. Hand on training gives you a chance to put your skill into practice and help you to gain more confidence in the working environment.
- It all about learning while working. Apprenticeship is a full vocational course, it offers a varied learning experience. More than spending time studying, You will be working at the company.
Job Scope in Apprenticeship
After pursuing the Apprenticeship Qualification, The diploma holder or Apprentice Graduate should get training by working in a specific area for at least one year. The aspirant then can apply for recruitment in a technician post. Apprentice candidates have a great opportunity.
Every Year Indian Railway, Metro Rail Corporation, and construction organizations like BHEL, ONGC, COAL India, etc are hired apprentices for Training and as an employee as well. So the aspirant would have the opportunity to work wherever they wish to, either in Government / Government undertaking or the private sector.
- Attending the workshops, as an employee-in training, apprentices exhibit, and an interest in the sector of their chosen trade. They show the willingness to put in the effort to develop their skills.
- Assisting within the relevant department, but also learning about other aspects of the company.
- Behave in a courteous and professional manner
- Obey all lawful instructions
- Not waste, damage, or injure the property, good or business of the employer
The career in Apprentice is auspicious today. There was a time when it was tough to get such jobs. But, today the central and state government has made the process quite systematic and simple. If you have the talent and potential, no one can stop you from getting into the Apprentice jobs in India. You can look at the positions along with the qualifications needed. This will help you decide your role once you wish to have a career in an Apprentice job.