The Labor Department of the Government of West Bengal launched Employment Bank, a unique e-governance effort, to increase the number of job opportunities available to State job searchers. Employment Bank is essentially a State-owned job portal. A program called “Yuvasree” (formerly known as “Yuva Utsaha Prakalpa”) was introduced in 2013 to offer financial aid to job searchers registered with Employment Bank so they might improve their employability by completing some education or training throughout the period of help.
It aims to give financial assistance of Rs. 1,500 per month to the first 100,000 job seekers registered with the Employment Bank, so that they can improve their employability by pursuing some form of education or training during the time of the assistance.
To apply for Yuvasree scholarship online, candidates must be fully aware of the requirements and steps.
- All applicants must be West Bengal residents who are unemployed.
- Candidates can apply for Yuvasree scholarship by logging in to the website if they have already registered with Employment Bank.
- To apply for the program, candidates must have completed the eighth grade.
- Candidates are ineligible to apply for the Yuvasree scholarship Scheme if they receive any type of financial assistance or hold any type of debt from the state or federal government.
- To be eligible, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 45.
- A family may only have one unemployed member apply for this program.
How to Apply Online for Yuvashree Scholarship Scheme?
These are the steps to follow:
- To register, first visit the Employment Bank’s official website at empoymentbankwb.gov.in.
- Then navigate to the website’s “New Enrolment Job Seeker” link and click it. When you click the link, a new window containing the “Terms and Conditions” will appear. After carefully reading the terms, press the “accept and proceed” button.
- A “New Enrolment” form will now be given to applicants.
- Candidates must fill out the form completely and then click the “submit” button.
- Applicants will receive some information on their registered mobile number after pressing the Submit button.
- To activate their profile, applicants must now visit the closest Employment Exchange office with all their details, including their Employment Bank Registration Number.
- All of your documentation will be checked by representatives of the Employment Exchange, who will then activate your Employment Bank profile if the checks are successful.
- Candidates will now get notifications and updates regarding jobs on a regular basis.
- In order to apply for the Yuvasree Scheme, candidates must currently be registered with the Employment Bank.
You need to submit your Aadhar card, voter ID, PAN card, income certificate, bank account number, and mark-sheet from Madhyamik and HS.
Application List Preparation Process
Download the format for Unemployment Certificate by Group-A officer as well as the Annexe-1 application form for unemployment support.
WB Gov. will create a list based on the applicants who have registered on Employment Bank. If the candidates have registered, they will check to see if they qualify for the Yuvasree Prakalpa 2022 or not. On the official website, the list will be posted online.
The West Bengal government would examine the applicants’ academic credentials, financial situation, and other factors before paying them a stipend of RS 1500 per month directly into their bank accounts. This stipend would be given to around 1 lakh applicants. Additionally, registered candidates must remove their names from Yuvasree Scheme if they land a job through Employment Bank or another source, unless they anticipate immediate difficulties.
WB GV Waiting List
The West Bengal government will post the first list of qualified candidates, consisting of approximately 9000 names and published based on first come, first serve basis. If your name is on the waiting list, you must submit Annexurew-1 online and print the form. Finally, you have to submit Annexure-2 at the Employment Exchange office that is closest to you.
Contact the closest Employment Exchange office if you have any questions or concerns concerning the Yuvasree Scheme. If you need assistance or more information, you may also call up the helpline number given below.
WB Employment Bank’s toll-free number is 033-22376300. You can call it up for any enquiries or information about the scheme.