The Kind Circle Scholarship for Meritorious Students is a program designed to help academically gifted students from disadvantaged backgrounds pave the groundwork for a bright future. Students in class one are encouraged to apply if they are interested in enrolling in any program but are having financial difficulties.
This is a non-government scholarship given to deserving students while they are enrolled in school. The scholarship’s only objective is to assist students who are falling behind in society and are unable to continue their education because of dire financial circumstances. Therefore, the Buddy 4 Study India Foundation provides a non-government scholarship program, which is a form of meritorious circle scholarship and can aid the applicants. Students in grades 9 through 12 are eligible for this program.
To submit the application, you must visit buddy4study’s official website. Online applications will be accepted. Kind Circle Meritorious Scholarship is available for Students in High School, College, and Vocational categories.
Benefits of Kind Circle Scholarship
Through the Kind Circle Meritorious Scholarship, students will get benefits totalling $12,000 up until they complete their studies. Additionally, they will receive a reward in the future if they submit a fresh scholarship application.
- The candidate needs to live in India.
- Students must have received a grade of 60% on their most recent test to graduate.
- Students in grades nine through twelve, with the exception of those enrolled in graduate or vocational programs, are eligible for this program.
- The pupils’ family income should not be more than Rs. 4 lakh.
The students’ names will be posted on the official website, and those whose names appear on the show list will be contacted for interviews. The pupils will be chosen based on how well they performed on their exams and their family’s income. This is the process of selecting a candidate.
How to Apply for the Kind Circle Scholarship?
- First, you must go to buddy4study.com’s official website.
- You must register for an account using their name and mail address.
- Passwords and login IDs would then be delivered.
- As an applicant, you may now begin filling out the application.
- Complete all required fields accurately and without making any mistakes.
- After completing the application, upload your scanned signature and photo as well.
- Attach and submit the document you’ve requested based on the application.
- After entering all the necessary information, double-check that everything is correct.
- The application form can then be submitted following that.
- Following submission, you will receive a message with a code that will allow you to check the progress of your application at any time.
Documents Required for Kind Circle Scholarship
- Character Certificate
- Family Certificate
- School Certificate
- Last Exam Certificate
- ID Proof
- College Certificate
Terms and Conditions
- After the deadline, the application will be rejected.
- Each student is required to complete the application form completely and accurately. Applications shouldn’t be left incomplete prior to submission.
- Each contender needs to receive at least 60% of the possible points on the paper.
- The scholarship is only open to underprivileged pupils.
- Each student must provide their email address and provide their student ID number in the application form.
Online and Offline Submission Process
Only first-year students have access to the online system for submitting new applications. By providing some basic information, you may register. You would receive an Applicant-id and password from the system. You can later complete the online application in as many sessions as you would like, as long as you are confident that you have entered all necessary fields accurately. The program gives you the option to save your application. Your application cannot be further modified after you “Lock” it.
Take a hardcopy of the scholarship application form after downloading it from the home page’s “Download” option. From the Scholarship Portal’s “Download” menu, download the application form. Fill it out and submit the completed application along with all the required supporting documentation to the Institute.
The District Welfare Officer (DWO) of the student’s home district must be notified that the application has been properly forwarded by the Institute. The institute is asked to sign up and apply for a scholarship on its behalf. To be able to update the information and monitor the progress of the application, you need retain a record of your “Applicant ID” and “Password” from the institute.