The Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship Program seeks to give individuals who are eligible & meritorious but may lack money to pursue their aspirations the fundamental support they need. Along with providing financial assistance, this scholarship program will also prioritize providing the recipients with career mentoring and advice as needed.
By offering them scholarships for education, Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd. gives young students the chance to pursue their academic and career goals. This program seeks to give scholarships to people who are meritorious and deserving but may not have the money to follow their aspirations and the fundamental support they need.
Rewards & Benefits of Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship
Selected students may be eligible for scholarships worth up to INR 75,000 each year for three years.
Those who want to serve others must be graduates and engaged in volunteer work, such as educating a group of poor kids or giving them sports instruction.
Applicants who are athletes must have competed for their state or nation in the previous two or three years at the state, national, or international levels. They must be within the top 500 nationally or inside the top 100 in their state. They must be between the ages of nine and twenty. All applicants’ annual household incomes must be less than INR 5 Lakhs.
When applying for the Colgate Scholarship, a student must provide a number of documents. Before submitting the scholarship application, the student should already have access to these materials.
- Student’s passport-size photo,
- A valid form of identification (a driver’s license, voter ID, pan card, or an Aadhaar card are all allowed),
- Class 10th grade marks, the most recent education acquired certificate and its mark sheet, income proof (BPL Certificate, Food Security Certificate, Income Certificate, or any other certificate issued by the legal authority certifying the income of the candidate’s family,
- Letter of Admission, Student ID, Fee Receipt, and Genuine Certificate (in case the student has already taken admission for a professional course),
- Results of the Entrance Examination, along with a Disability Certificate, if taken by the student (In case the student is Physically Disabled).
How to Apply?
Here is how to complete the Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship application:
- A student must first access either the Buddy4Study Portal or the Colgate Campaign Portal (Students are suggested to directly visit the Buddy4Study portal, where the application is already given instead of going through the Colgate campaign portal).
- You may find the applications for the various programs on the Buddy4Study interface. Students who browse down the homepage can notice that.
- On the right side of each program, two options are provided. The top option, View Details, allows candidates to see the necessary information about the program they are applying for, such as the eligibility requirements, the documents needed, and the benefits that program will provide to the student. The bottom option, Apply Now, allows students to apply for the desired scholarship.
- Once you click “Apply Now,” a little dialogue box will emerge where you can log in with your Gmail account or your mobile number. If you do not want that, you can just register.
- Once the student clicks that, a registration page will popup where they must provide their personal information, such as their name, mobile number, email address, gender, etc. Click Register after that.
- The student must next input the OTP that he or she has received at the registered email address and mobile number to confirm the email address. The student’s login will then be shown.
Keep in mind that registration for the scholarship program is free of charge.
Things to Know About Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship Program
- The Colgate/Technology implementation partner will get in touch with the student if they are chosen for the scholarship.
- International students are not permitted to apply for the Scholarship program. Only citizens of India are eligible.
- Even those who are in their second year of college may apply for the award.
- Any student who wants to apply for the scholarship program is not required to pay an application fee. It costs nothing to sign up for the scholarship program.
The Keep India smiling scholarship program is a Colgate initiative in collaboration with its NGO partner Shikshadaan Foundation and its implementation partner Buddy4Study.