Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 1233 Apprentice Posts: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Invites applications for 1233 Apprentices Posts in Designated and Non-Designated Apprentice Posts under Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 you If you are a government job candidate with ITI and diploma certification, you have a golden opportunity to occupy these jobs. Candidates with specific educational qualifications can apply and be part of defense firm Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai has sought online application for 1233 nominated and non-nominated apprenticeship posts within 21 days of an advertisement on its official website- www.bhartiseva.com. September 21, 2019. As per the notification, candidates with ITI certification can take this opportunity to apply and become part of Naval Dockyard Mumbai. Significantly, out of a total of 1233 posts, the 5 posts for the nominee trades (OT-03) have been declared, and 933 vacancies have been declared in the designated trades.
> Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Apprentice Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|1.Apprentice (Designated Trades)||855|
|2.Apprentice Two Year Training||78|
|3.Apprentice (Non-Designated Trades)||300|
Organization Name: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
Official Website: www.bhartiseva.com
Chest: Expansion not less than 5cm.
Name of The Posts: Apprentice (Designated Trades), Apprentice Two Year Training and Apprentice (Non-Designated Trades)
Number of Vacancies: 1233 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Mumbai
Starting Date: September 02, 2019
Closing Date: September 20, 2019
Job Category: Central Government Job/ Defence Job
NAVAL DOCKYARD MUMBAI RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Born April 01, 1999 to March 31, 2006.
Relaxation in upper age limit as per Government rules.
Required Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must pass the ITI exam with a minimum of 50% marks in 10th Exam (passable in ITI exam (Temporary National Trade Certificate is acceptable)) total trade with trademarks.
- The candidate should have passed the relevant ITI/ Trade Examination from any institute recognized by NCVT and should qualify as the application deadline.
- Eligibility of candidates admitted as ‘Fresher’ for Rigger and Crane Operator (Overhead Steel Industry) should be passed only without ITI.
- See notice for details of educational qualification for the posts.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for details of the salary scale.
NAVAL DOCKYARD MUMBAI RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.bhartiseva.com on or before date 20.09.2019. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Official Website.
Based on their performance in the Written Test and Interview/ Skills Examination held in January 2020, they will be selected on the basis of their performance in the primary merit list.
Candidates are not required to pay any fee for the examination.
Attach The Self-Signed Photocopy of The Following Documents With The Form:
1. Passport size photo of a candidate in a light grey background.
2. SSC/Matriculation (Std 10) mark sheet and proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Aadhaar Card).
3. Std 8th mark sheet (where applicable).
4. ITI mark sheet.
5. Community Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC (with non-creamy layer certificate) only) to be submitted as per extant policies/ regulations in vogue.
6. Certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable.
7. Certificate of son/ daughter of Armed Forces Personnel/ ex-Servicemen, if applicable.
8. Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport of the candidate or any other identity proof prescribed by Government from time to time.
9. Certificate of son/ daughter of Defence Civilian/ Dockyard Employees, if applicable.
10. Aadhaar Card of a candidate (Compulsory).
Starting Date of Online Registration: September 02, 2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: September 20, 2019
|Official Notification (Designated)|
|Official Notification (Non Designated)|
|Apply Online (Designated)|
|Apply Online (Non Designated)|
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.