Kolkata City NUHM Society is inviting application from the eligible candidates for 100 posts of Laboratory Technicians. Interested and eligible candidates may apply on prescribed application format (See PDF below) along with testimonials. Advt No. 10/ Kolkata City NUHM Society/ 2016-17. Applicant must be permanent resident of West Bengal. The engagement candidate will be on contract basis. Educational qualification required and other details, in brief, for informational purpose only in interest of job-seeker, are given below.
KOLKATA CITY NUHM SOCIETY IS INVITING APPLICATION FOR 100 POSTS OF LABORATORY TECHNICIANS. LAST DATE — 30.03.2017
Academic Qualification required for Kolkata NUHM society recruitment:
Higher Secondary passed (12th) from a recognized Board/ Institute OR its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty/ AICTE, with knowledge in Computer, MS Office, Internet is required.
As far we are notified the government restricted Max 40 yrs as on 01.01.2017.
They are going to pay the salary Rs.9,380/- per month as we saw on the official notification.
Upper Age Relaxation:
Upper age limit is relax able by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category. Ex-Serviceman & Others, if any — As per Govt. norms.
Selection for Kolkata NUHM society recruitment will be done on the basis of the merit and practical examination.
Exact Date, Time and Venue for examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of Kolkata City NUHM Society — www.kmcgov.in
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms and eligibility norms, go through the officially released advertisement (See URL/PDF below).
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply on prescribed application format (See PDF file below) along with attested copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.
Pay Scale for Kolkata NUHM society recruitment :
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs.13560/- per month.
- Laboratory Technician: Rs.16860/- per month.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 12th with Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent and Typing speed of 40 wpm in English and Local Language.
- Laboratory Technician: 12th and Diploma or Certified Course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested copies.
Interview Date: 12th April 2017 at 11.00 am.
Venue: CTO Office, Tangra Chest Clinic, 15/1, Gobinda Khatick Road, Kolkata-700046.