Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Admission: Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya has started its online Admission Process for BA, BCom degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya admission website, www.ksmv.info within the last date.
Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for Online official link. Keep in mind Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya
Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya, established in 1986, is a general degree college in Bhadreswar. It offers undergraduate courses in Arts and Commerce. The campus is in the Hooghly district. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan. The college is also recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The main mission and vision of this College are to impart education for learning and livelihood and social consciousness and environmental awareness.
More Admission: Bejoy Narayan Mahavidyalaya Admission & Merit List
Course offered in Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya
Bejoy Narayan Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– English, Bengali, History, Geography, Sanskrit, Political Science, Sociology.
- BA General– Bengali, English, History, Sociology, Economics, Political Science, Geography, Education, Philosophy.
- BCom Honours– Accountancy.
- BCom General– Economic Principles and Indian Economics Problems, Management Theory and Practice, Financial Accounting.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
There will be existing rules for reserving seats for physically challenged candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B and West Bengal Government. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves.
The preservation criteria will be 22% for SC category candidates, 6% for ST candidates, 10% for OBC candidates and 6% for OBC-B candidates. All such candidates will have to submit the properly attested photocopy of caste/ tribe/ disability certificate along with the application for admission in support of his/ her claim. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves.
Eligibility Criteria for Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
Candidates having an Honors Course in any subject must have received-
- Minimum 50% marks in previous qualifying examinations and minimum 45% marks in the subject or related subject.
- The previous qualification exam has a score of 55% on the subject or related subject.
- This course is for those who have passed the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination in Higher Secondary Examination.
- Candidates who have met the criteria of the following numbers are given H.S. Or equivalent examination.
Application Procedure for Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the simple step to finish the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- The application form has been filled out.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee as soon as possible.
Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Applicants can receive the Grand Total (a total of five) by adding the sum, along with the score of the selected subject, who wish to be admitted as an Honors Subject. The merit list of the Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya will be published on the official website of the Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya.
Councilling for Admission in Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya 2020
The counseling process will begin once the eligibility list is announced. Candidates should bring print copy of application form, application fee receipt, intermediate admission card, midterm and HS mark-sheet (original and Xerox copy), caste certificate and other relevant documents at the time of counseling for admission. Kabi will announce the date of counseling of Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya on the official website of Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Self Attested copy of S.C/ S.T./ P.H. certificate.
- Self Attested copy of Madhyamik & H.S Marksheet.
- Two Copy passport size latest color photo.
- All Original documents.
- Self Attested copy of Madhyamik & H.S Admit.
- Self Attested copy of documents of proficiency in an extracurricular activity.
- Original School leaving certificate.
Important dates for Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.