Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya Admission: Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya BA Degree Course has begun an online admission process for 2020. 12th (10+2) pass students wishing to attend Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA Honours and General Admission Session 2020-21. Students eligible for the eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya Admission Website, www.kjmahavidyalaya.co.in, and www.kjmill.org.
Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya will update its website with admission notice and will cut the list after publishing the HS result 2020. The student will only have to wait for an online official link. Remember that Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya will only accept online applications, so do not go for any offline hard copy form. Detailed information on how to fill the applicant college admission form is given below.
About Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya
Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya, established in 2007, is the general degree college in Ilambazar, Birbhum district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan. The College is rapidly growing with the help of the UGC and the state government and now hosts near about 800 students. However, the students that mostly comes to the College for higher education are from the rural belt and not-so-well-off families. The College is a new lifeline for the raw talents of this area which has remained more or less underdeveloped in comparison to the other districts in the State.
More Admission: Hiralal Bhakat College Admission and Merit List 2020
Course offered in Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya
Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English.
- BA General– Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Education, Philosophy.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- Bengali (Honours): 45 seats
- English (Honours): 31 seats
- History (Honours): 25 seats
- BA (General): 505 seats
The existing rules of the Government of West Bengal will be reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B and seats for Physically challenged candidates. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves.
Eligibility Criteria for Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Admission is open to all students passing the Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination from any stream, from any recognized Board.
- Students who pass the H.S (+2 level) examination from any accredited board with one or two language papers and three or four optional papers can apply for admission.
- Students who have obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate in the H.S (+2 level) examination will be eligible to apply for the Honours course.
Application Procedure for Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the general steps to start the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee as soon as possible.
Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
The candidates selected for the UG course will be selected on the basis of qualification ie on the basis of the total score obtained in the top four subjects in the 10+2 exam. The total numbers will be calculated by adding numbers from the top four subjects according to the numbers obtained by the examiners.
Councilling for Admission in Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya 2020
Candidates whose names are in the merit list should attend counselling for admission to the UG course. Counselling date for Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya will be published soon on the official website of the college. Candidates enrolled must bring original and attested copies of relevant documents at the time of admission of counselling.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Receipt bearing College seal.
- Mark sheet and admit card of HS/ equivalent examination.
- School leaving certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Age proof certificate.
- Physically Challenged certificate in name of candidate him/ herself (if applicable).
- SC/ ST/ OBC certificate in name of candidate him/ herself (if applicable).
- Copy of Migration certificate in case of students of other boards/ universities.
- One copy of passport size unattested photograph.
Important dates for Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.