IBPS Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 4336 PO/ MT Posts: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers and Management Trainee. There are a total of 4336 vacancies available for IBPS PO recruitment 2019 across various banks including Allahabad Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Indian Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank and United Bank of India.
Eligible candidates interested in joining a post mentioned as Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or similar post in that cadre should register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRPPO/MT-IX). IBPS PO Online Registration 2019 will start from next week ie will start on August 07, 2019 IBPS MT Online Registration ends August 28, 2019.
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Name of The Posts: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/ MT)
Number of Vacancies: 4336 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: All Over India
Starting Date: August 07, 2019
Closing Date: August 28, 2019
Job Category: Central Government Job/ Bank Job
IBPS RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The minimum & maximum age range is available in the official notification. Therefore, before applying for recruitment you can check the official notification.
Candidates age should be between 20 to 30 years, as on 01.08.2019.
Age relaxation by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:
Degree (Graduate) in any department from a University recognized by the Government of any equivalent qualification recognized by India or the Central Government.
As per official notification.
IBPS RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.ibps.in on or before date 28.08.2019. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Official Website.
Applicants selection will be succeeded of this recruitment through-
i. Online Preliminary Examination
ii. Online Main Examination
iii. Common Interview
Rs.600/- for General/ OBC candidates.
Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
The Documents Will Be Uploaded With The Application:
1. Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
2. Valid system generated a printout of the online application form registered for CRP- PO/MT-IX.
3. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
4. Photo Identify Proof.
5. Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
6. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India in the case of SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates.
7. Income and Asset Certificate issued by anyone of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of EWS category candidates.
8. Disability Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category.
9. Experience Certificates, if any.
10. PAN Card.
12. Permanent Driving Licence.
13. Voter’s Card.
14. Bank Passbook with a photograph.
15. Aadhar Card.
16. The photograph must be a recent passport-style color picture.
Starting Date of Online Registration: August 07, 2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: August 28, 2019
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.