Some wild and confused statements waver over the mind of many individuals. ‘What should I do after graduation? Can I choose among the trending careers? Will I be limited to the opportunities? ‘You are one of the thousands of graduate students who have the same questions in mind. It is quite easy to get a wide range of Graduate jobs. But, you have to pick up the ones those suites your requirement.
Top rules while starting your career
- A career that makes you happy- Many people around the world are working day and night at the office. But, at the end of the day, they bring out huge frustration. It is just because, they are not happy with the career. Thus, it is always important to choose a career that will make your mind satisfied. In this connection, you have to think about your potential and skill backed with your willingness to work.
- Don’t focus on money much at the start phase- You can get a good time in the future to earn money. Initially, when you are choosing your career, try not to focus on that. Just try to do your work well and learn as much as possible from your superiors, boss as well as fellows. This will help you climb up the ladder of success with Graduate jobs.
- Prepare for the long haul- Always remember that, successful people always choose a long path for success. Rather, there is no short cut to success. You should always work hard to gain success in life.
What are the career opportunities for graduates?
Today, graduate students are not restricted to one or two options. Rather, due to globalization, the business opportunities from other nations get outsourced. As a result, thousands of options get opened. There are different fields such as manufacturing companies, FMCG, IT, etc. where people get ample scopes for Graduate jobs. Following are some of the fields:
• Marketing/ sales executive
If you are a graduate and seeking for a job, the career as a marketing or sales executive will be a good consideration. In every organization, sales are a must. It is through this that the companies can earn the profit. The head of marketing or sales has to do activities like conceptualization, research, analysis, strategy development, etc.
• Information Technology (IT)
Information technology or IT has become a booming career these days. Several projects related to telecommunication, website designing, animation, etc takes place. Most of the projects come from other countries. Thus, one can easily get a career in the field of Information Technology or IT. This is one place where Graduate jobs are ample.
If you are a graduate, that means you have studied to a higher extent in your academics. Thus, the chances of getting jobs will be quite high. Office administration jobs are dedicated to them. The admin job can be of many types. Some of the offices need an administrator for various paperwork and documentation. In some places, the tasks are related to several projects. Thus, you can consider it as one of the Graduate jobs in the market.
People are too much inclined towards government jobs. For this, one has to sit for various entrance examinations. UPSE (Union Public Service Exam) is one of the well-known. One can get employment in various civil and administrative services. The academic qualification to sit for this examination is graduation.
You all must have heard about the term SSC. Yes, it is none other than the School Service Commission. The individual appearing for this entrance examination can get the chance to work as a teacher at the primary level. This can be considered as the Graduate job career as the minimum qualification needed is graduation.
How to prepare for government graduate jobs?
Step 1– Know the selection process. There are different types of government jobs that people can aim for. It is important to know the step by step process of examination. Following are the points:
• Prelim Written examination
• Main written exam
• Personal interview
• Medical test
Candidates cleaning one step can approach the next step of the selection procedure.
Step 2– Analysis of exam pattern
Normally, the exam patterns of government entrance examinations are more or less the same. You will get the sections like
• General awareness
• Quantitative aptitude
• Computer skill
Step 3– A strategy to crack the written exam
It is always good to take admission to a competitive exam coaching center for getting prepared for government jobs. The experts will give you tips. This will make your written exam very easy and you can pass without difficulty.
Step 6– Crack interview
This is the last step to get a government job. To clear the Personal Interview you have the visit the website and view the job description. You must refer to some previous year’s samples. Be confident while sitting for an interview.
At last, individuals can get great opportunities after becoming a graduate. Both in private as well as government sectors, the job opportunities are unlimited. But, it is very important to choose those