Anandamohan College Admission: Anandamohan College has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc, BCom degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Anandamohan College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Anandamohan College admission website, www.anandamohancollege.ac.in and www.cu.onlineadmission.org within the last date.
Anandamohan College will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Anandamohan College will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Anandamohan College
Ananda Mohan College, Kolkata is an undergraduate college in north Kolkata. It started in 1961 as the evening branch of City College, Calcutta. City College was founded by patriotic Brahmo leader Ananda Mohan Bose. The college is located at 102 / 1, Raja Rammohan Roy Sarani, Kolkata- 700 009. It is one of the City Group colleges administered by Brahmo Samaj Education Society, a registered society, constituted by the Sadharan Brahmo Samaj, Kolkata.
More Admission: Al Ameen Memorial Minority College Admission and Merit List
Course offered in Anandamohan College
Anandamohan College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– English, Bengali, Political Science, Philosophy, History.
- BA General– Economics, Bengali, Geography, English, Hindi, Environmental Studies, Philosophy, History, Sanskrit, Political Science.
- BSc Honours– Physics, Chemistry, Physiology, Mathematics, Economics, Zoology, Botany.
- BSc General– Chemistry, Botany, Physics, Mathematics, Zoology, Physiology, Computer Science, IT.
- BCom Honours– Commerce, Business organization, Accountancy, Commercial law.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- BA Honours: 483 seats
- BA General: 176 seats
- BSc Honours: 284 seats
- BSc General: 352 seats
- BCom Honours: 351 seats
- BCom General: 176 seats
Rules of competent authority will be administered to reserved seats for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PWD candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Anandamohan College Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Anandamohan College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates can be enrolled in a three year BA/ BSc/ BCom (Hons/ Gen) course to pass the Higher Secondary (10+2) examination.
- A student shall have to pass in five (5) subjects of full marks not being less than 100 each of which one shall be English.
- H.S marks in Environmental studies as a compulsory subject in H.S (10+2) Examination taken in West Bengal Council of H.S. Education or equivalent examination.
Application Procedure for Anandamohan College Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow simple steps to start the application.
- First of all, students visit the college’s official website.
- Then click the Admission portal.
- You will see the Online Admission portal.
- You will see the ‘Online Admission’ portal.
- Then click this button.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all necessary documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Anandamohan College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Anandamohan College Merit List 2020
In order to determine eligibility for admission in the Honours/ General Course, the total marks will be calculated by adding numbers in the top-four subjects according to the numbers obtained by the candidate. Check the official notification for more information.
Councilling for Admission in Anandamohan College 2020
Counselling will be conducted on a merit list. Counselling enrolled candidates are advised to bring the application form, application fee, Madhyamik and Higher Secondary Mark sheet (original and Xerox copy) and print copy of Caste Certificate along with counselling.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- H.S./ Senior Secondary Admit Card.
- Madhyamik/ Secondary Admit Card.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC) issued by a competent authority (if applicable).
- H.S./ Senior Secondary Mark Sheet.
- Signature of a candidate must be placed in an appropriate place/ box.
- Stamp size colour photo must be pasted in the appropriate place/ box provided for.
Important dates for Anandamohan College Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.